For best experience please turn on javascript and use a modern browser!

Residence Wizard

Depending on your nationality, you may have to obtain an entry visa (Machtiging tot Voorlopig Verblijf, MVV) and/or a residence permit (Vergunning tot Verblijf Regulier, VVR) to be able to enter the Netherlands. The kind of visa or permit required depends on your nationality and duration of stay. You can check which visa procedure applies to you via the Euraxess Visa Wizard:

Euraxess Visa Wizard