The UvA offers two Bachelor's programmes in law. These are taught in Dutch.
- Tax Law
The interdisciplinary Bachelor's programme of PPLE (Politics, Psychology, Law and Economics) is taught in English.
Several LLM programmes are taught in English:
- European Private Law
- Information Law (Research Master's)
- International Criminal Law (with Columbia Law School, New York)
- International and European Law
- track European Competition Law and Regulation
- track European Union Law
- track Public International Law
- track International Trade and Investment Law
- International Tax Law (Advanced Master's)
- Public International Law (Research Master's)
Detailed descriptions of all English-taught LLM programmes, as well as application and admission procedures, can be found on the website of the Amsterdam Law School of the University of Amsterdam.