A first-hand look at UvA student life
The UvA Bachelor’s Day is an excellent opportunity to learn more about studying at the University of Amsterdam. The event will be held primarily in Dutch.
Unfortunately, it is as yet not possible to register for the next UvA Bachelor’s Day, which will be held on 29 November 2014. However, if you leave your personal details, we’ll make sure to let you know when the registration process starts.
(Please note: besides the official UvA Bachelor’s Day, the English-taught Bachelor’s programme in Politics, Psychology, Law and Economics will also offer a number of information events during the autumn of 2014. For more information, refer to the link below.)
Bachelor's programmes taught in English
Students interested in learning more about the UvA's English-taught degree programmes are invited to attend the next Bachelor's Day.
The University of Amsterdam offers the following three English-taught Bachelor's programmes:
- Economics and Business
- Politics, Psychology, Law and Economics
- Liberal Arts and Sciences (Amsterdam University College)
The above-mentioned sessions will be held in English. Information sessions for Dutch-taught Bachelor’s programmes will be held in Dutch.
During the Bachelor’s Day event, you can:
- find out details about UvA study programmes at the information fair,
- attend information sessions for specific study programmes,
- learn about how to choose a study programme during a Dutch-language session,
- participate in study success speed coaching for Dutch-speaking students.
The next Bachelor's Day is scheduled for November 2014. If you missed the last event, you can still learn more about the degree programmes offered at the UvA.
Use the link below to search the UvA degree programme list and contact the programme coordinator of your choice (under the section 'Contact' on each degree programme description).