Enrolling in a programme
The UvA has one of the largest numbers of international study programmes of any university in Europe, with over 120 taught in English and several of the courses offered being unique to the UvA.
Service & Information Centre
If you have any questions about the enrolment procedure contact the UvA Service & Information Centre (SIC).
Reasons to contact Student Services might include:
- you wish to enrol for a different programme,
- you are enrolling after 1 September,
- you are enrolled in a Bachelor's programme and wish to continue, which means you must enrol again for the following year,
- you have completed a Bachelor's at the UvA and now wish to enrol in a Master's programme,
- you are enrolled in a two-year Master's programme, which means that you must enrol again for the second year.