Amsterdam EXchange programme
The Amsterdam EXchange programme (AEXp) of the Amsterdam Law School offers a selection of ABA approved advanced European Union law and public international law courses at the Master's (LLM) level.
These courses are taught in English by the Law faculty’s most distinguished lecturers. Classes consist of both international and Dutch students.
Students can enrol for a semester.
Major international network
The Amsterdam Law School of the Faculty of Law is part of a major international network of law schools. The school maintains institutionalised exchange programmes with a large number of highly reputable law schools including:
- Columbia, New York, Fordham, Tulane (USA)
- University of Michigan Law School (USA)
- Osgoode Hall (Canada)
- Bergen (Norway)
- Bologna (Italy)
- Paris I, Pierre Mendez, Nice-Antipolis (France)
- Freie Universität Berlin (Germany)
- ULB (Belgium)
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Kent (UK)
- Autónoma Madrid, Barcelona (Spain)
- Potchefstroom (South Africa)