University of Amsterdam Summer School
Do you want to get the most out of your summer? Enrol in a high quality, short-term summer programme at the UvA Summer School.
Why the UvA Summer School?
Inspiring academic programmes: UvA Summer School offers more than 10 high quality and academically challenging programmes which complement your existing studies.
- Study at a top ranked university: Ranked 83rd by Times Higher Education and ranked 62nd in the QS World University Rankings, the UvA is consistently listed as a top university in various international rankings.
- Credits: Credits are awarded for many of the summer programmes (4 to 10 ECTS credits).
- Intellectual hub: The University of Amsterdam and the city of Amsterdam together represent a national and international intellectual hub.
- Discovering the UvA: If you're interested in taking a full degree programme at the UvA, the Summer School offers you a low-cost, short-term trial period to taste the UvA experience.
- International classrooms: Students from all over the world attend UvA Summer School programmes, so the classrooms are truly international.
The summer experience
Every year a diverse group of students and scholars take advantage of the summer season to enrol in programmes to further their academic development and to enjoy learning in a new academic environment. The University of Amsterdam Summer School offers a range of programmes that will expose you to inspiring academics, as well as allowing you to enjoy various social and academic activities in one of the most culturally and intellectually important cities in Western Europe - Amsterdam.