Getting to Science Park 904
Science Park Amsterdam is situated in the Watergraafsmeer district, on the eastern city limits.
All motorways to Amsterdam come onto the Amsterdam circular road, the ‘ring Amsterdam' (A10)
- Choose Ring oost (east ring)
- Take the exit ‘Watergraafsmeer/ S113’(‘ring Oost’/east ring)
- Follow the signpost for ‘ Sciencepark’ onto Middenweg. You will see a cemetery (Oosterbegraafplaats) on the left-hand side. Turn to the right onto the Kruiskade. Drive under the railway and Science Park 904 is on your right hand.
- Navigation: address: 'Science Park 904'
- Parking is possible in the area P3 and P7. Note: parking is not for free.
By public transport
Bus: 40 and 240
- Bus 40 runs from railway station Amsterdam Amstel to railway station Amsterdam Muiderpoort and back, and passes Science Park Amsterdam.
- Bus 240 connects railway station Amsterdam Amstel and Science Park during rush hour.
- Bus stop: Science Park
Railway station Amsterdam Science Park is within walking distance from the faculty building.
These institutes are located in building Science Park 904: astronomy institute (API), chemistry institute (HIMS), biology institute (IBED), phyiscs institute (IoP), informatics institute (II) and lifescience institute (SILS).
The logic institute (ILLC) and the mathematics institute (KdVI) are housed at Science Park 107 The entrance of these institutes is situated at Science Park 105. this is also the entrance of Nikhef and Amolf.
Science Park 904
Science Park 904 | 1098 XH AmsterdamGo to detailpage
+31 (0)20 525 8626