prof. dr. B.F. (Benjamin) Soares
Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences
Programme group: Globalising Culture and the Quest for Belonging
Nieuwe Achtergracht 166 Room number: B5.18
1001 NA Amsterdam
- Soares, B. (2016). Reflections on Muslim-Christian encounters in West Africa. Africa, 86(4), 673-697. DOI: 10.1017/S0001972016000619 [details]
- Soares, B. F. (2016). Malian youths between Sufism and Satan. In A. Masquelier, & B. F. Soares (Eds.), Muslim Youth and the 9/11 Generation (pp. 169-188). Santa Fe: School for Advanced Research Press.
- Soares, B. F. (2016). New Muslim public figures in West Africa. In R. Launay (Ed.), Islamic education in Africa: writing boards and blackboards (pp. 268-284). Bloomington [etc.] : Indiana University Press.
- Masquelier, A., & Soares, B. F. (2016). Introduction: Muslim Youth and the 9/11 Generation. In Muslim Youth and the 9/11 Generation (pp. 1-30). Santa Fe: School for Advanced Research Press.
- Masquelier, A. (Ed.), & Soares, B. F. (2016). Muslim Youth and the 9/11 Generation. (School for Advanced Research Advanced Seminar Series). Santa Fe / Albuquerque: School for Advanced Research Press / University of New Mexico Press.
This list of publications is extracted from the UvA-Current Research Information System. Questions? Ask the library or the Pure staff of your faculty / institute. Log in to Pure to edit your publications. Log in to Personal Page Publication Selection tool to manage the visibility of your publications on this list.
- No ancillary activities