dr. I. (Ivan) Soraperra
Faculty of Economics and Business
1001 NJ Amsterdam
- Casal, S., DellaValle, N., Mittone, L., & Soraperra, I. (2017). Feedback and efficient behavior. PLoS ONE, 12(4). DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0175738 [details]
- Levati, M. V., Napel, S., & Soraperra, I. (2017). Collective Choices Under Ambiguity. Group Decision and Negotiation, 26(1), 133-149. DOI: 10.1007/s10726-016-9488-4 [details]
- Soraperra, I., Weisel, O., Zultan, R., Kochavi, S., Leib, M., Shalev, H., & Shalvi, S. (2017). The bad consequences of teamwork. Economics Letters, 160, 12-15. DOI: 10.1016/j.econlet.2017.08.011 [details]
Talk / presentation
- Soraperra, Ivan (speaker) (24-10-2017): Shooting the messenger. A market for willful ignorance, 2nd FELIS-CORTEX workshop on Social Norms and Moral Norms, Lyon, France.
- Soraperra, Ivan (speaker) (18-10-2017): Shooting the messenger. A market for willful ignorance, Moral behavior and calculated ambiguity Workshop.
- Soraperra, Ivan (speaker) (9-9-2017): Too Lucky to be True. Fairness views under the shadow of cheating, ESA European Meeting, Vienna, Austria.
- Soraperra, Ivan (speaker) (5-7-2017): The bad consequences of teamwork: does joint effort corrupt more than exposure to corrupt behavior?, EASP Conference, Granada, Spain.
- Soraperra, Ivan (speaker) (27-4-2017): The bad consequences of teamwork: does joint effort corrupt more than exposure to corrupt behavior?, Fourth International Meeting on Experimental and Behavioral Social Sciences (IMEBESS), Barcelona, Spain.
This list of publications is extracted from the UvA-Current Research Information System. Questions? Ask the library or the Pure staff of your faculty / institute. Log in to Pure to edit your publications. Log in to Personal Page Publication Selection tool to manage the visibility of your publications on this list.
- No ancillary activities