Upon graduation you will be awarded a degree certificate in Communication Science. Thereafter you may call youself a Bachelor of Science.
With your degree certificate you may enter the job market. Another option is to start a Master's programme. The latter is common in the Netherlands.
The career prospects for communication scientists are generally good and there is a variety of job opportunities open to them. Some examples of jobs currently held by our graduates include:
- Producer or editor;
- Communications adviser at a company, cultural institution or government body;
- Media planner;
- Campaign manager of a political party during the elections;
- Marketing executive of a big publishing group;
- Strategist at an advertising company;
- Spokesman of a company, a foundation or the government;
Click on the links below to view videos of alumni talking about their jobs: