Executive Programme in Management Studies
Visit the information evening Wednesday, 14 June
You are welcome at the information evening to meet our alumni and team of the Executive Programme in Management Studies.
If you would like to know more about the study programme and your eligibility, call us or send a CV Quick Scan.
Master of Science (MSc) degree in Management Studies
After successfully completing the programme, Management Studies alumni are able to make a strategic and operational contribution based on their knowledge, business analyses and insights. Their contribution can improve and provide innovation for profit and non-profit organisations. A MSc degree is often an important condition for a next higher level management positions.
The Executive Programme in Management Studies is meant for ambitious professionals who want to advance their expertise in the field of management and business. Students in the programme have successfully completed a research university or university of applied sciences programme. Lectures are on Fridays, during office hours, this should be convenient for students combining work and study.
- Start programme: 8 September 2017, Introduction day: 1 September;
- Part-time programme for working students;
- Lectures on Fridays, during office hours;
- Duration of the programme 1.5 years or more;
- Classes start twice a year, in September and February;
- MSc degree from the University of Amsterdam;
- Courses designed for optimal interaction;
- For ambitious professionals with an academic or HBO (university of applied sciences) background;
- Specialise in either Strategy, Leadership and Management, Digital Business
- The Executive programme in Management Studies is identical to "Bedrijfskunde in Deeltijd". The programme is taught in English.
Why the Amsterdam Business School?
- The Amsterdam Business School has excellent rankings;
- A diverse international student body;
- Strong international networks in business and government;
- A central location in Amsterdam.
Please be informed that this programme does not offer any assistance regarding obtaining a visa for The Netherlands. All students are supposed to take care of this themselves. The Dutch Immigration Service (IND) does not issue visa for this part-time programme.
- 60 EC, 18 maanden
- Februari, september