Wide set of options
Our alumni have started careers in a diversity of industries. They either start as entrepreneur, or are employed at a start-up, scale-up, or established organisation.
- Work at a start-up or scale-up
As Amsterdam hosts one of the largest startup hubs in Europe, there will be plenty of opportunities to work for a startup or scale-up. Already during the program you will meet some of them through guest talks and real-life challenges.
- Work at an established organisation
More and more organisations are applying new venturing initiatives such as incubation programs. Many organisations are looking for entrepreneurial graduates to help them bring to life innovative business ideas.
- Become an entrepreneur
During the program we provide you opportunities to start exploring business ideas. Also after the program there is plenty of assistance available to increase the chance of setting up a successful business.
- Obtain a PhD degree
This programme can also put you on a pathway to obtaining a PhD degree, becoming an entrepreneurship researcher or otherwise pursuing an academic career.
Possible jobs and functions
This programme is suitable for all students who think they may (one day) want to be:
- Founder of their own venture
- Manager aiming to create an entrepreneurial culture
- Manager aiming to boost innovation
- Policymaker aiming to create conditions to stimulate entrepreneurship
- Project leader in innovation projects