For best experience please turn on javascript and use a modern browser!
Working at the UvA

Change in purpose of stay

There are instances where your residence permit will have to be extended because the purpose of your stay has changed since your arrival. For example, when your paid position at the UvA has ended but you will continue doing research funded by your own means. In such cases, the UvA will have to apply for a new residence permit on your behalf. Please contact SIO for more information.