For best experience please turn on javascript and use a modern browser!
Working at the UvA

Child benefit (Kinderbijslag)

The Dutch social security system pays an allowance to help cover the cost of raising a child. If you fall under the Dutch social security scheme, you have a right to receive this allowance. To receive it, you must first submit an application. You can request an application form from the Sociale Verzekeringsbank (SVB). When you apply, the SVB will ask you to send a list of vaccinations for every child living with you, so that they can send you a reminder whenever another one is due.

Child benefit information