What can I do to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus?
- Stay at home with symptoms such as a runny nose, cough, sore throat or a fever. Avoid social contacts.
- If you do not have any symptoms, UvA policy is now that we work from home.
- Make sure you follow up basic hygiene measures:
- Wash your hands with soap regularly
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow
- Use paper handkerchief
- Do not shake hands
- Keep 1.5 metres (two arm's-lengths) apart from one another
More information about preventing the spread of the novel coronavirus can be found on the website of Dutch National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM).