Please ensure that you have checked the regulations for this scholarship and apply for the MSc programme and AMS scholarship simultaneously via Studielink and the online application form.
The deadline for this scholarship is: 15 January.
The total amount for the Amsterdam Merit Scholarship dedicated to Economics and Business is established annually and the number of scholarships awarded each year is based on that amount.
In order to be considered for the AMS scholarship applicants need to meet the following general criteria:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport;
- not be eligible for support under studiefinanciering, the Dutch system of study grants and loans (for more information, consult the DUO website);
- have above average academic results;
- the candidate should not be receiving a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study as the AMS scholarship;
- have submitted a complete application to one of the MSc programmes of Economics and Business including a sufficient English test score;
- be (provisionally) admitted to an English-taught Master’s degree programme at Economics and Business;
- be enrolled at the UvA as a full-time student for the academic year and the programme for which the scholarship is awarded;
- be able to comply with Dutch visa regulations as indicated by the Dutch Immigration Service (IND).