- “Aesthetics of lockdown: how mobility by proxy gentrifies the empty streets”, Mediapolis: A Journal of Cities and Culture, 2021
- “Satellite dishes, a creative incubator, and the aesthetic battleground for otherness,” 177-196 in Aesthetics of Gentrification. Seductive Spaces and Exclusive Communities in the Neoliberal City, ed. Christoph Lindner and Gerardo Sandoval. Amsterdam: Amsterdam UP, 2021.
“Reading Spaces: A Cultural Analysis Approach”, 96-109 in Seeing the City: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on the Study of the Urban, eds. Nanke Verloo and Luca Bertolini. Amsterdam, AUP, 2020.
- Heterotopia and Globalisation in the Twenty-First Century, ed. Simon Ferdinand, Irina Souch and Daan Wesselman. Routledge, 2020.
- "Programming Difference on Rotterdam's Hofbogen," 185-200 in Christoph Lindner & Brian Rosa, eds. Deconstructing the High Line: Essays on Postindustrial Urbanism. Rutgers UP, 2017.
- "Reconfiguring the Urban Body in DeLillo's Cosmopolis,"173-188 in Lucy Huskinson, ed. The Urban Uncanny: A Collection of Interdisciplinary Studies. Routledge, 2016.
- "The High Line, The Balloon and Heterotopia," Space and Culture 16.1 (2013): 16-27. DOI: 10.1177/1206331212451669
- Journal of the LUCAS Graduate Conference (JLGC) – Imagining Europe: Modern Perspectives, Perceptions and Representations (ISSN 2214-191X) [founding co-editor of annual peer-reviewed open access journal]