After application applicants receive information about enrolment for the selection days and procedure. All applicants will watch two (recorded) lectures, study for themselves and take two tests on the test day. You can choose between round I and round II. The odds are equal in both rounds. The choice of the round does not affect your ranking. The (recorded) lectures will be available during your study week. The test will probably take place online. We make use of online proctoring to ensure the integrity of the selection test.
You either enrol in
Selection round I
- Start selection round I: Friday 11 February 2022
- 17:00 - 22:00 hours*
- Test day: Saturday 19 February 2022
- Between 11:00 - 15:00 hours*
Selection round II
- Start selection round II: Friday 11 March 2022
- 17:00 - 22:00 hours*
- Test day: Saturday 19 March 2022
- Between 13:00 - 15:00 hours*
These are the only dates on which you can take the selection test. There is no exception to this rule. If you are unable to take the selection test on one of the two dates, unfortunately, we cannot give you a ranking number. Without a ranking number it is not possible to start the Bachelor's programme.
The lectures and tests will be on two different Psychology subjects. No prior knowledge is needed. You will receive the necessary additional information no later than one week prior to the start of the selection. The tests are designed to predict study success, with a higher score on the test you have a higher chance to be successful in our programme.
You will have one week to study for the test. On average, you will need about 24 hours to study.
Location Test Day
Selection rounds will probably take place online. We make use of online proctoring to ensure the integrity of the selection test. You are responsible for a good internet connection in a suitable testing room on the day of the test.
After the last selection round, the committee will determine the ranking for all applicants and inform you about your ranking number for admission (higher test scores means a higher ranking number). Based on the ranking we will let you know whether you:
- will certainly be offered a place in the programme, after your prior education is accepted as well
- may be offered a place, after your prior education is accepted as well, and when other applicants with a higher ranking number decide to withdraw their application
- most probably will not be offered a place in the programme.
For the academic year 2022-2023 we have received 3856 applications. Of these, 2658 participated in the selection. The 2658 participants received a ranking number based on their scores on the selection test.
The last placed ranking number is: 827
Last modified on: 18 August 2022
The next update will be on: 29 August 2022
- If you are admitted to the programme, we will ask you to send certified copies of your diplomas and transcripts, and originals of your English test score by regular postage.
- Only after you secured your place in the programme you can apply for housing and study visa (if needed);
- We will send conditional and/or unconditional acceptance offers to your email address.
You are allowed to participate only one time in the selection procedure for this programme (one selection attempt). After registration you can’t do a second attempt.
A selection attempt will be registered if:
- you have (had) an active application for the Bachelor's programme in Psychology in Studielink after 15 January 2022.
- you didn't participate in the selection procedure and still have (had) an active application after 15 January 2022.
- you withdraw your application after 15 January 2022.
No selection attempt will be registered if:
- you withdraw your application in Studielink before 16 January 2022.
Note: In case you fail your final high school exams, the used-up selection attempt in Studielink can be annulled, but it is not possible to participate in the selection again. If your ranking number was 1-600, you will keep your ranking number. If your ranking number was 600 or higher, you will receive a new ranking number based on your previous selection score. Please contact the Admissions Office for more information.