Where do our graduates work?
- International organizations and think tanks (e.g. European Commission, Open Society Foundation)
- National, regional and local government agencies (e.g. Ministry of Interior)
- Multinational corporations (e.g. ABN AMRO, McKinsey, Shell)
- Media (e.g. NRC)
- Civil society organisations (e.g. Amnesty International)
- Educational organisations (e.g. high schools)
Graduates seeking a research career within academia are eligible to pursue a PhD.
Career coaching during your Master's
You can make use of a wide variety of career tools and support from the UvA Student Careers Centre (SCC) during your studies. The SCC organises career events, workshops, training courses, as well as CV checks, interview practice sessions and much more.
The UvA Student Careers Centre organises several events for Bachelor's and Master's students from all disciplines. They include workshops, labour market trends, inspiring speakers, CV check, contact with employers, having a professional LinkedIn photo taken and best practises for applying to jobs.