The diploma application procedure at the Faculty of Humanities has recently been revised.
Submitting a request
All the relevant forms needed for requesting a diploma can either be collected at the programme administration or downloaded via the link below. Forms which have not been properly completed will not be processed.
Documents needed to apply for all diplomas include:
- the application form ‘Application for Diploma’ (Aanvraag getuigschrift);
- the application form ‘Diploma Application Statement’ (Verklaring t.b.v. aanvraag getuigschrift);
- if applicable, a signed application form ‘Authorisation in Advance’ (Goedkeuring vooraf) issued by the Examinations Board, as well as all correspondence between the student and the Board regarding diverging study plans, courses completed in foreign countries etc.
Documents needed to apply for a Bachelor’s diploma include:
- an approved digital copy of the concluding Bachelor's thesis. The latter must be submitted to the programme administration at the same time as the diploma request. For more information regarding this matter, please contact the programme administration.
Documents needed to apply for a Master’s diploma include:
- the application form ‘Statement Master Thesis Online’ (Toestemming Verklaring student Masteronline) and a cd/dvd containing an approved digital version of the concluding Master’s thesis.
For more information about the procedure, submission dates and diploma requirements, please follow the link provided below.