Who are the study advisers
We are available for students who need professional support and information during their studies at UvA Economics and Business.
Click on the photo for a short film about our services
What among other things can we help you with
- Guidance if personal circumstances are impacting your academic performance;
- Counselling support when making decisions;
- Questions about seeking additional challenges or ways of deepening your academic knowledge;
- Advice about planning your studies and in case of study delay;
- Information about regulations.
All sessions with us are strictly confidential. We comply with the code of conduct of the National Association of Study Advisers.
More information on these and other subjects can be found on our page about student counselling.