Why do an internship?
Doing an internship has many advantages:
- you will familiarise yourself with the job market;
- you will learn to put theory into practice;
- you will have some work experience to put on your CV;
- you can build up an professional network;
- your chances on the job market will increase;
- it can help you decide the kind of MA programme for which you would like to apply
An internship is worth 6 or 12 credits (ECTS). A 6 ECTS internship has a minimum duration of 168 hours, while a 12 ECTS internship is at least 336 hours.
Please follow the step-by-step information if you would like to do an internship: