Please complete both of these steps to apply. Only applicants who complete both of these steps will be considered.
Register in Studielink – Select the programme: B Business Administration, pre-Master's programme.
Submit your admissions application in Embark - You will need to provide the following documents:
- Passport or National ID card
- Certified copy of your secondary school (VWO or HAVO) Diploma and transcript (cijferlijst)
- Certified copy of your transcript of your university grades
- Certified copy of your university diploma (if you have already graduated)
- Calculation of your GPA (this form is provided in the application)
- Proof of Mathematics Proficiency – (HAVO Wiskunde B or higher). Students who have not had HAVO B or higher math during secondary school must provide a VWO Wiskunde A or B certificate (or proof of enrolment in a mathematics course*)
How does the selection work?
Be advised that admission to the pre-Master's programme is highly selective.
- If the Admissions Board determines that you meet the entry requirements, your application will be forwarded to the Selection Round which takes place only after the application deadline (1 June) has passed.
- During the selection round, all applicants are evaluated with respect to each other and in light of the above criteria. This means that simply meeting the minimum requirements is not a guarantee that you will be admitted.
- After the selection, approximately 100 students from HBO programmes and 50 from WO programmes will receive an offer to study. All applicants who qualify for the Selection Round will be informed of the result by the end of June.
Dutch HBO Bachelor's degree? Check the requirements
Dutch university degree? Check the requirements