The board of the NWO Domain Science (ENW) will visit Amsterdam Science Park on Thursday 28 February to explain the new ENW research strategy for 2019 - 2022. First they will present the strategy, then there will be the opportunity to ask questions.
|Date||28 February 2019|
|Time||11:00 - 12:30|
In the research strategy ENW pays a lot of attention to fundamental, explorative research, to making research funding simpler, have transparent procedures, and remove barriers for interdisciplinary research. There are 4 important funding pillars: Talent, Open competition, the knowledge & innovation contract (NWOs contribution to the topsector policies) and the national science agenda.
ENW will be represented by:
• Arjen Doelman (member domain board ENW)
• Peter Wierenga (member domain board ENW)
• Arian Steenbruggen (director domain ENW)
• Pieter de Witte (MT-member)
• Dick van der Kroef (coördinator strategy)
Place: FNWI Building, Science Park 904, room SP C0.05