Please have the following supporting documents ready to upload (in PDF) to the online application form:
- A scan of your passport
- A copy of your transcripts/list of courses taken and grades achieved
- An up-to-date copy of your CV/Resume
- A letter of motivation of approximately 400 – 500 words stating your commitment to the field of addiction studies, and the importance of a social sciences and evidence-based approach when addressing the social, medical, and moral questions of the field. Further, explain why you wish to participate, what you hope to learn, and your relevant educational and professional experience in the field of study. Note: this is the most important part of your application.
- Pay the non-refundable €25 application fee by credit card
- Note: You will be asked about housing in the online application. Please select "no" as housing is not available for online courses.
Early admission deadline
- Deadline: 1 February 2021
- Early admissions decisions sent to all applicants no later than 22 February 2021
- Payment deadline for participants admitted in this period: 1 March 2021
Regular admission deadline
- Deadline: 1 May 2021
- Regular admissions decisions sent to all applicants no later than 21 May 2021
- Payment deadline for participants admitted in this period: 1 June 2021
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In all communications, be sure to include your full name and state the programme you're applying for.