After registering in Studielink, you will receive an email with your UvA student number (UvA-net ID). You can then start your application in the online application system Embark, also without the UvA-net ID.
Please read: Important Information
Your online application
You can start your application in the online application system Embark after registering in Studielink. You will need to set up a new account in Embark, it is not connected to your UvA-net ID. Your full application needs to be submitted before the deadline.
Students (doorstromers) from Economics and Business (UvA)
Applicants from Economics and Business don't need to apply to the programme through the online application system Embark. You can find more information here about the procedure for Economics and Business (UvA) Bachelor’s and pre-Master's students about enrolling in a Master’s programme.
Completing your online application
A complete application form consists of:
- English language test score (if applicable)
- GMAT or GRE result (if applicable)
- Bachelor’s diploma (if already obtained)
- Official translation of your Bachelor’s diploma (if not in English or Dutch)
- Bachelor’s transcripts (or most recent transcripts)
- Official translation of your Bachelor’s transcripts (if not in English or Dutch)
- Secondary school Diploma
- Official translation of your secondary school diploma (if not in English, Dutch or German Abitur)
- UvA-net ID/student number (after registration in Studielink)
- Depending on the programme you choose you might also need to add: Motivation Letter of max. 300 words or video, Academic referee, Course descriptions, Sample of academic writing
Online Application Form (Embark)
Check out the video on how to apply in Embark