The following programmes normally lead to direct admission to the MSc in Finance, if completed with a course in Econometrics. However, all applications are subject to formal approval of the programme director.
Erasmus University Rotterdam:
- BSc International Economics and Business Economics, specialization Financial Economics (for academic years older than 2018-2019, the specialization Accounting and Finance is required with Finance 2 + Seminar Corporate Finance). Econometrics course is required.
- BSc Economics and Business Economics , specialization International Business Economics under condition that courses from the Major Finance are obtained and an Econometrics course is included.
University of Groningen:
- BSc Economics & Business Economics under condition that the courses Corporate Finance for Economics & Business Economics, Asset Pricing and Capital Budgeting and International Financial Markets are obtained.
- BSc Economics under condition that the courses Business Economics 2: Finance and Macroeconomics 2: International Finance, Risk Management and/or International Risk Management are obtained.
- BSc Bedrijfseconomie under condition that Risk Management and/or International Risk Management are obtained.
VU University Amsterdam:
- BSc Economie en Bedrijfseconomie under condition that the courses Econometrics, Finance I, Finance II, Corporate Finance and Investments are obtained.