Please complete both of these steps to apply. Only applicants who complete both of these steps will be considered.
The application deadline for the September 2022 intake:
|For applicants with an EU degree:||1 April 2022|
|For applicants with a Dutch degree:||1 June 2022|
Step 1. Register
Register in Studielink – Select the programme: Economics and Business Economics - pre-Master's programme. After that choose: Business Economics.
Step 2. Submit your application
Submit your application in Embark - You will need to provide the following documents:
- Certified copy of your transcript of your university grades
- Certified copy of your university diploma (if you have already graduated)
- Course descriptions of relevant courses
- Calculation of your GPA (Dutch degree students) (this form is provided in the application)
- GRE test result (EU degree students)
- English test results (EU degree students)
How does the selection work?
Be advised that admission to the pre-Master's programme is highly selective.
- If the Admissions Board determines that you meet the entry requirements, your application will be forwarded to the Selection Round which takes place only after the application deadline has passed.
- During the selection round, all applicants are evaluated with respect to each other and in light of the admissions and selection criteria. This means that simply meeting the minimum requirements is not a guarantee that you will be admitted.
What happens next?
After you've been (conditionally) admitted, you'll receive further information on the next steps to take to finalise your enrolment (i.e. Tuition fee payment, course registration).