· Associate professor, University of Amsterdam Business School. Coordinates the Entrepreneurship and Innovation track (http://www.studeren.uva.nl/msc_business_studies/object.cfm/A1471D02-4F2E-4906-B96F0003FCBDC36F), in the Masters in Business Studies.
· Founding Director, Science Park Amsterdam Center for Entrepreneurship, at Science Park Amsterdam (ACE @ Science Park), 2007-2012.
· Dean, the International MBA at the HvA/HES School of Economics and Business. (2003-2007). The MBA has been awarded Dutch Higher Education Council (NVAO) Accreditation in October 2006.
. Visiting professor Jilin University, China
. Visiting professor Ben-Gurion University, Israel
- Science & technology entrepreneurship
- Networks in Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and globalization
- Entrepreneurship development in China
- Gold Medal Award for outstanding achievement in Social Sciences and Humanities, University of Malaya Innovation and Creativity Expo 2010 in recognition of research excellence for the project: Patterns of Complex Networks in Business: Socially sustainable gender based business networks.
- Lecturer of the Year at the International MBA of the HES. 2004.
- Honorary professor, Jilin University School of Economics. 2014
>> Visiting professor, Nankai University Business School, Tjanjin, China (2006).
>> Visiting professor, Jilin University School of Economics, Changchun, China. (2010 - ).
>> Visiting professor,Guilford Glazer Faculty of Business & Management, Ben-Gurion University, Israel (2012 - ).
>> Visiting professor, Asia-Europe Institute, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. (2003-2010)
Held senior positions with technology firms (Intel Corp., Texas Instruments Inc.), and in Management Consulting (Delloite & Touche Management Solutions, James Martin Associates).
Non-executive director and Advisory Board member at FTA Satallite Communications S.A.R.L, and Flexman IT bv
<div class="LI-profile-badge" data-version="v1" data-size="medium" data-locale="en_US" data-type="horizontal" data-theme="light" data-vanity="tsvivinig"><a class="LI-simple-link" href='https://nl.linkedin.com/in/tsvivinig?trk=profile-badge'>Tsvi Vinig</a></div>
-International Entrepreneurship (Masters course 6314M0171)
-Theories in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Masters course,6314M0183)
-Entrepreneurship in Science and Technology (Masters corse,6314M0163)
-Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Bachelor course,6012B0215)
(*) PhD - Song Yang. Complex network in entrepreneurship. UvA Business
School. Successfully defended on Nov. 2012.
(*) PhD - Sun Zhe, Chinese outbound M&A in Europe - Stakeholders and strategic action (2010 - 2014)
(*) PhD - Liang Zhao, The development of Chinese hightech (2013 - 2017)
(*) PhD Tangku Rethwan, Bamiputra Entrepreneurship in Malaysia. (External candidate).
Books, book chapters:
KEYNOTE TALKS AND CONFERENCES
中关村股权投资协会（ZVCA） China Zhongguancun Private Equity & Venture Capital Association, Beijing April 2014.
Editorial board - International Journal of Information Systems and Social Change (IJISSC).
National Science Foundation (NSF), US. Referee for the National Chinese Enterprise Data Collection Project. October 2008.
Referee for International Small Business Journal.
Referee for International Review of Law and Economics (recent article:
"Who Walks Out?: Entrepreneurship in a Global Economy")
Appointment for the promotion committee (vaste benoeming commite, HGL) for:
-----Dr. Dafna Schwartz at Guilford Glazer School of Business and Management, Ben Gurion University, Israel. August 2008.
-----Dr. Miri Lerner, Academic College of Tel Aviv-Yaffo, Israel. 2011.