Voor de beste ervaring schakelt u JavaScript in en gebruikt u een moderne browser!
Je gebruikt een niet-ondersteunde browser. Deze site kan er anders uitzien dan je verwacht.


If you have Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder (ADHD/ADD), you may suffer from concentration problems, impulsiveness and/or hyperactivity. Studying (and organising your studies) may cost you an unusually large amount of time and effort, which may have an effect on your academic performance.

Who can you contact?

Student psychologist

Do you have complaints that remind you of ADHD/ADD and would you like to talk about them? Then you can make an appointment with a student psychologist. Keep in mind that we do not diagnose.

Study adviser

You can always have a conversation with your own study adviser if, for example, ADHD/ADD causes you study delay or if you want help with making a study plan.

Student counsellor

You can also contact a student counsellor to discuss your situation and to see whether certain facilities would allow you to study better. The UvA student counsellors also offer training and workshops study skills that can be of great use if you have study problems or want to prevent them.

Financial support in case of study delay

Sometimes you can get financial support from the Profiling Fund in case of study delay.