Please have the following supporting documents ready to upload (in PDF) to the online application form:
- A scan of your passport
- A copy of your transcripts
- An up-to-date copy of your CV/Resume
- A letter of motivation of approximately 400 – 500 words stating your commitment to the field of addiction studies, and the importance of a social sciences and evidence-based approach when addressing the social, medical, and moral questions of the field. Further, explain why you wish to participate, what you hope to learn, and your relevant educational and professional experience in the field of study. Note: this is the most important part of your application.
- Pay the €25 application fee by credit card.
Who is this programme for?
Students should be in good academic standing to participate in the summer school. Participants must have a Bachelor degree (minimum). Master's students and PhD candidates as well as working professionals with experience in the field will be given preference.
Early admission deadline and procedure
- Deadline: 1 February 2020
- Early admissions decisions sent to all applicants via email: 21 February 2020
- Payment deadline (tuition and housing) for participants admitted in this period: 1 March 2020
Regular admission deadline
- Deadline: 1 April 2020
- Regular admissions decisions sent to all applicants via email: 21 April 2020
- Payment deadline (tuition and housing) for participants admitted in this period: 1 May 2020
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. In all communications, be sure to include your full name and state the programme you're applying for.