Please have the following supporting documents ready to upload (in PDF) to the online application form, and select the appropriate programme from the dropdown menu:
- A scan of your passport
- A copy of your transcripts
- An up-to-date copy of your CV/Resume
- A letter of motivation of approximately 400 – 500 words stating your interest in contemporary poltics, with specific interest in the spread of suspicion, fake news, conspiracy thinking/theory, and the rise of nostalgia. Further explain why you wish to participate, what you hope to learn, and your relevant educational/professional experience in the field of study. Note: this is the most important part of your application.
- Pay the €25 application fee by credit card.
Who is this programme for?
Students should be in good academic standing to participate in the summer school. For current university students (Bachelors and Masters) in the arts and social sciences with an interest in contemporary politics, media, and cultural studies.
Early admission deadline and procedure
- Deadline: 1 February 2020
- Early admissions decisions sent to all applicants via email: 21 February 2020
- Payment deadline (tuition and housing) for participants admitted in this period: 1 March 2020
Regular admission deadline
- Deadline: 1 April 2020
- Early admissions decisions sent to all applicants via email: 21 April 2020
- Payment deadline (tuition and housing) for participants admitted in this period: 1 May 2020
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. In all communications, be sure to include your full name and state the programme you're applying for.