Interested in studying and working in an international environment? Then the Business Administration programme at the Amsterdam Business School of the University of Amsterdam might be for you.
Please note: the bachelor’s programme in Business Administration has a restrictive intake procedure. Submit your enrolment application before 15 January via Studielink.
Top-5 reasons to study Business Administration at UvA
- Study in an international environment. Your lecturers and fellow students come from all over the world. It's a great start to your network.
- Study with the best of the best. As this programme is selective, there is only room for the best and brightest. Challenge yourself.
- Be inspired by guest lectures given by thought-provoking researchers, strategists and professionals from the business community. Take a look behind the scenes during challenging real-life business cases. Put theory into practice.
- Structure your third year yourself. Go abroad, take a minor or do a work placement. The choice is yours.
- Earn a degree from one of the best business schools in the world. The Amsterdam Business School is Triple Crown accredited and scores highly in international rankings. A degree looks great on your CV.
- Degree programme
- BSc Business Administration
- Regular study programme
- 180 ECTS, 36 months
- Language of instruction
- Starts in
- CROHO code