Minor Global Health, Care and Society
The Domain / Minor Global Health, Care and Society offers an interdisciplinary programme with a focus on the theme of health and (health) care from its broadest biosocial perspective. Health and (health) care are attributes which people hold activities that they perform, as well as relationships.
Students who are interested in:
- the economic, political, cultural and scientific dimensions of health and (health) care
- social determinants of health
- cultural and historical diversity of ideas about health, illness and (health) care
- globalization of infectious and chronic diseases
- relationships between sexuality and health
Students must have completed 42 EC of first-year coursework.
- Students of the bachelorprogramme ASW should simply enroll for the required domain courses in SIS upon successful completion of 42 EC of first-year coursework. They need not follow any additional registration procedures.
- Students from other universities must first enroll as a minor student of the UvA on http://www.studielink.nl.
- Conditions for admission
- Preliminary training necessary
- 30 ECTS ECTS, One year
- Language of instruction
- Starts in