More info about this programme? Check this recorded webinar.
The MSc Finance concentrates on the many aspects of the financial field such as financial markets and the financial decision making of firms and investors. It provides you with the broad range of skills, the in-depth knowledge and the international expertise that you will need in your financial career. Gain a deep understanding of financial decision making and markets by choosing one of the five tracks of this fascinating Master's programme and become a financial expert.
- Prepare for a career in the financial or business world;
- benefit from studying in a faculty with major strengths in the world of finance.
One Master's programme, five tracks
The Finance master’s programme consists of five top-level academic specialisation tracks that build on the strengths of the Finance Group:
- Asset Management
- Banking and Regulation
- Corporate Finance
- Quantitative Finance (starts September 2017)
- Real Estate Finance
After successful completion of this programme, you will receive a legally accredited Master’s Finance and the title Master of Science (MSc).
Rankings and reputation
- is ranked 55th in world and 1st in Netherlands in the 2015-2016 QS World University Rankings
- holds 45th place worldwide in the Faculty Area Rankings for Social Sciences and Management (2015-2016 QS World University Rankings)
- is in top 50 of Social Science Universities and 1st in the Netherlands according to the 2015-2016 Times Higher Education rankings
- is a member of LERU (League of European Research Universities), an exclusive network of renowned research universities
- is a member of Universitas 21, a network of 27 leading research-intensive universities in 17 countries.
- 60 ECTS EC, 12 maanden
- EQUIS, AACSB