Business Economics: Managerial Economics and Strategy (track)
More info about this programme? Check this recorded webinar.
Request the brochure
Get a clear overview of the programme in our 4 page brochure. Receive the brochure now (more than 30 downloaded per month).
The Managerial Economics and Strategy track of the Business Economics Master's programme focuses on the economic performance of organisations. It provides you with the broad range of skills, the in-depth knowledge and the international expertise that you will need in your career. You'll acquire the knowledge you need to understand the design of firms and other types of organisations.
- Prepare for a career in the business world or public sector;
- Benefit from studying in a faculty with major strengths in Business Administration and Economics and Econometrics;
- Follow one of our specialised tracks and become a financial expert, a leading consultant in economic performance, or a specialist in real estate finance.
After successful completion of this programme, you will receive a legally accredited Master’s degree in Business Economics and the title Master of Science (MSc).
The Amsterdam School of Economics
The Amsterdam School of Economics at the University of Amsterdam (UvA) has an excellent reputation, with an international focus and many highly reputable researchers and teachers. The UvA, placed 57th in the QS World University Rankings 2016-2017, is a challenging environment where critical thinking and an independent and inquisitive mind can roam free. Thanks to a diverse influx of students and an active network of international alumni, you’ll be able to share memories with other ASE graduates for years to come.
Rankings and reputation
- 57th in world and 1 st in Netherlands (QS World University Rankings 2016-2017);
- 45th worldwide in the Faculty Area Rankings for Social Sciences and Management (QS World University Rankings 2015-2016);
- 63th and 2nd in the Netherlands (Times Higher Education rankings 2016-2017);
- member of LERU (League of European Research Universities), an exclusive network of renowned research universities;
- member of Universitas 21, a network of 27 leading research-intensive universities in 17 countries;
- the Amsterdam School of Economics is an excellently ranked school with an international outlook and highly valued researchers and lecturers;
- The ASE has a highly diverse student body and a vibrant community of international alumni.
- MSc Business Economics
- Regulier onderwijs
- 60 EC, 12 maanden