Executive Board Q&A
- Thursday, 2 February, 12:00 to 13:00
- Thursday, 16 March, 12:30 to 13:30
- Thursday, 13 April, 12:30 to 13:30
- Thursday, 16 February, 12:30 – 13:30
- Thursday, 23 March, 12:30 to 13:30
- Thursday, 20 April, 12:30 to 13:30
The Executive Board wants to hear about staff and students' experiences of working and studying at the UvA. That's why frequent Q&A sessions are organised, which include lunch. There are alternate sessions for students and staff members. During these sessions you can talk to the Board members about topics that matter to you.There is no fixed agenda: the topics are up to you.
- What are the main challenges for you in your studies or work?
- What are the things you like about the UvA?
- What are your experiences of working and studying from home due to corona virus measures?
- What would you like our university to focus on in the coming years (opportunities, improvements, ideas)?
The Q&A sessions are open to students and staff members (due to the Covid-restrictions the sessions might be organized online). The lunch sessions are capped at 20 people because we believe the best conversations take place in a small-scale and informal setting. Would you like to participate? Register below and we’ll contact you to find the most suitable moment.