Where do our graduates work?
The academic, research and practical skills that we teach prepare you for leadership positions in:
- trade and industry
- public policy and politics
- international organisations and NGOs
- careers in research and teaching.
Continue with a Master's programme
After your Bachelor's in Political Science, you can continue your studies with UvA Master's programme like
- Comparative Politics
- Conflict Resolution and Governance
- European Politics and External Relations
- International Relations
- Political Economy
- Political Theory
- Public Policy and Governance
or a two-year Research Master's in
- Social Sciences
- International Development Studies.
Career coaching during your Bachelor’s
The Student Careers Centre (SCC) helps you develop individual skills, gain experience and build connections. The team of career assistants, career coaches and internship advisors help you focus on your individual career journey.
The Student Careers Centre annually organises a major career event where you can come into contact with potential employers and you will learn more about the latest developments in the area of applying for a job, work, and the labour market.