Where do our graduates work?
The Consultancy & Organisational Development track prepares you for jobs in any type of organization. Our alumni work as:
- Organisational consultant
- Management and/or change consultant (in-house or external)
- Management trainee
- Trainer (e.g., develop and provide training for managers or employees; leadership training; and personal effectiveness training)
- Policy advisor in an organization
- Project manager
- Researcher focusing on issues such as: organisational development, employee and organisational effectiveness, organisational change, conflict management, and cooperation
Would you like more information about future job opportunities or do you want advice choosing the right career path? Contact the UvA Students Career Centre.
Graduates of the Consultancy & Organisational Development track can apply the knowledge and skills gained to address all the main issues in change and conflict management, organisational development and cooperation. If you also have a Bachelor’s degree in psychology, this track entitles you for A&O NIP registration.
Your diploma is not a farewell
After graduating, you don't have to say goodbye to the University of Amsterdam! We are happy to help you develop your career. You can join the young alumni programme, which will assist you in mapping out your career. And as an alumnus, you can also still use the Student Careers Centre.
UvA Student Careers Centre
The Student Careers Centre is there to help with your career development. You can contact them to discuss your options, ambitions and doubts at any time during your studies.