dr. E.F. (Evelyn) Ersanilli
Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences
Programme group: Transnational Configurations, Conflict and Governance
Nieuwe Achtergracht 166
1001 NB Amsterdam
Evelyn Ersanilli is a Senior Researcher in Political Science.
Her research examines immigrant integration in Europe - in particular citizenship, identity and family - and migration policy development - with a focus on low skilled migrants. In 2017 she was awarded an ERC Starting Grant for the RIGHTS project (2018-2023) which examines how origin countries influence the rights of their low skilled migrant workers abroad.
Her teaching interests are research methods and statistics.
For more information please visit her website www.evelynersanilli.eu
- Ersanilli, E. F., & Charsley, K. (2018). A good match? Education, labour market position and British South Asian transnational marriage. European Sociological Review. DOI: 10.1093/esr/jcy040
- Charsley, K., & Ersanilli, E. F. (Accepted/In press). The ‘Mangetar Trap’? Expectations and experiences of Pakistani Migrant Husbands in the UK. NORMA: International Journal for Masculinity Studies . DOI: 10.1080/18902138.2018.1533272
- Van Bergen, D. D., Ersanilli, E. F., Pels, T. V. M., & De Ruyter, D. J. (2016). Turkish-Dutch youths’ attitude toward violence for defending the in-group. What role does perceived parenting play? Peace and Conflict : Journal of Peace Psychology, 22(2), 120-133.
- Carol, S., Ersanilli, E. F., & Wagner, M. (2014). Spousal Choice among the children of Turkish and Moroccan Immigrants in Six European Countries: Transnational Spouse or Co-ethnic Migrant? The International Migration Review, 48(2), 387-414. DOI: 10.1111/imre.12068
- Ersanilli, E. F. (2012). Model(ling) Citizens? Integration Policies and Value Integration of Turkish Immigrants and their Descendants in Germany, France, and the Netherlands. Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Studies, 10(3).
- Ersanilli, E. F., & Koopmans, R. (2011). Do Immigrant Integration Policies Matter? A Three-Country Comparison among Turkish Immigrants. West European Politics, 34(2), 208-234.
- Ersanilli, E. F., & Saharso, S. (2011). The Residence Country and Ethnic Identification of Children of Turkish Immigrants in Germany, France, and the Netherlands. What Role do National Integration Policies play? The International Migration Review, 45(4), 907-937.
- Ersanilli, E. F. (2009). Identificatie van Turkse migrantenjongeren in Nederland, Frankrijk en Duitsland. Migrantenstudies, 25(1), 42-58.
- Onuch, O., Doyle, D., Ersanilli, E. F., Toma, S., & Sasse, G. (2018). Secondary Survey Data on Migration and Protest: Content, Geographic Scope, and Limitations: MOBILISE Scoping Report on Data Availability.
- Charsley, K., Bolognani, M., Spencer, S., Jayaweera, H., & Ersanilli, E. F. (2016). Marriage Migration and Integration Report.
- Bonjour, S. A., & Ersanilli, E. F. (2018). Bevolkingsdebat is oude wijn in nieuwe zakken. De Volkskrant Opinie.
- Ersanilli, E. (26-10-2018). Samen migratie in goede banen leiden [Print] NRC. Samen migratie in goede banen leiden.
- Bonjour, S. & Ersanilli, E. (01-10-2018). Bevolkingsdebat is oude wijn in nieuwe zakken [Print] De Volkskrant. Bevolkingsdebat is oude wijn in nieuwe zakken.
- Charsley, K., Bolognani, M., Spencer, S., Jayaweera, H. & Ersanilli, E. (14-03-2018). Integrated Communities Strategy Green Paper: Building stronger, more united communities [Print]. 'Marriage Migration and Integration Report' cited by green paper of the Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government.
- Charsley, K., Bolognani, M., Spencer, S., Jayaweera, H. & Ersanilli, E. (01-12-2016). Casey Review on Integration and Opportunity [Print]. 'Marriage Migration and Integration Report' cited by report commisioned by UK Prime Minister and Home Secretary.
- No ancillary activities