Exchange programme Economics and Business
International students who are interested in temporarily studying at Economics and Business can apply for an exchange through their home university or they can apply as an independent fee-paying student (free mover).
Exchange students are students from one of our partner universities. You can find the partner universities of Economics and Business in the Digital World Map.
UvA Economics & Business study programmes
UvA Economics & Business offers high-quality Bachelor's and Master's programmes taught in English:
- BSc Actuarial Science
- BSc Business Administration
- BSc Econometrics and Operational Research
- BSc Economics and Busines Economics
- MSc Accountancy and Control
- MSc Actuarial Science and Mathematical Finance
- MSc Business Economics
- MSc Business Administration
- MSc Econometrics and Operational Research
- MSc Economics
- MSc Finance
For more information on those programmes, please refer to the links below.
Top 5 reasons to study here
UvA Economics & Business:
- has an excellent reputation
- has a diverse international student body
- is surrounded by many multinational firms and organisations
- has relatively low tuition fees for EU students
- has a central location in the multicultural city of Amsterdam
Amsterdam is the capital of the Netherlands and the world's most multi-cultural city. Its population of 750,000 inhabitants contains 177 nationalities, more than New York City. It is a centre of culture, commerce and entertainment and the faculty's central location means students have every opportunity to enjoy student life.
Rankings and reputation
The University of Amsterdam offers a world class education:
- prestigious Triple Crown Accreditation (AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS)
- 58 in the world (QS World University Rankings 2017/18)
- 59 of the world and 1st in the Netherlands (Times Higher Education rankings 2017/18)
- member of LERU (League of European Research Universities), exclusive network of renowned research universities
- member of Universitas 21, network of 21 leading research-intensive universities in 16 countries.
- various ECTS, various months
- Language of instruction