PhD candidate, Quantitative Economics Section, Amsterdam School of Economics
Financial Econometrics, Option Pricing, Stochastic Processes
In addition to the University of Amsterdam, I am affiliated to the Tinbergen Institute.
From September 2013 until February 2015 I was affiliated to the Duisenberg School of Finance.
MPhil in Finance from Tinbergen Institute (2013) and MSc in Business Economics - Finance from UvA - ABS (2011), both awarded with cum laude distinction. BSc in Finance from the University of Economic Studies in Bucharest, Romania (2010).
Universiteit van Amsterdam, REC E building, office no. 3.27.
Past teaching assignments:
· Banking Risk Management for MSc. in Actuarial Science and Mathematical Finance students, 2016-2017, University of Amsterdam
· Risk management for Insurers and Pensions for MSc. in Actuarial Science and Mathematical Finance students, 2016-2017, University of Amsterdam
· Measure Theory and Stochastic Processes for MSc. Finance students following the Risk Management track, 2014-2015, Duisenberg School of Finance.
· Financial Derivatives for MSc. in Risk Management students, 2013-2014, Duisenberg School of Finance.
· Quantitative Research Methods for BSc. Economics and Business students, 2013-2014, University of Amsterdam.
· Time Series Econometrics for MPhil. students, 2012-2013, Tinbergen Institute.