The UvA has set up a Complaints Committee to handle complaints from UvA students and staff relating to the behaviour of and treatment from UvA staff members and/or bodies. This must pertain to conduct by a UvA staff member that took place in the exercise of their position. On the student website you can find out how to make a complaint about undesirable behaviour.
The Complaints Committee consists of the following members:
- M.B. de Witte-van den Haak (chairman)
- R. Wilders (deputy member on behalf of the Executive Board)
- V. Arnaiz Rivas (deputy member on behalf of the COR)
- N.E. Hol (member on behalf of the CSR)
- R.V. van Beek (deputy member on behalf of the CSR)
The procedure is described in the following regulations: