Tuition fees for pre-Master’s programmes
The tuition fees for your pre-Master’s programme depend on the number of ECTS credits you need to obtain. The tuition fees for pre-Master’s programmes for the academic year 2023-2024 is €38.56 per ECTS credit up to a maximum of €2,314.
For the academic year 2022-2023, it is €36.81 per ECTS credit up to a maximum of €2,209.
Please take into account that:
- A pre-Master’s programme has a maximum of 60 ECTS credits.
- Within the pre-Master’s programme, you may earn no more than 60 ECTS credits at the reduced fee rate within 12 months after the start of your pre-Master's programme.
- If you also follow courses outside the pre-Master’s programme in question, you will be required to pay the institutional tuition fee.
- Are you attending a programme at another institution, for which the statutory tuition fees apply? In that case, you can pay using a tuition fee payment receipt (BBC).
- The tuition fees for pre-Master's programmes are usually not calculated until August.
- It is not possible to arrange payment of your tuition fees until the programme has officially admitted you to the pre-Master’s programme.
- Restitution of tuition fees is not possible for pre-Master’s programmes.