The labour market
Graduates of East European Studies Master's programme have acquired an in-depth knowledge of Eastern Europe.
Possible employers are:
- European institutions such as the EU, the Council of Europe, OECD and the OSCE;
- National governments (in particular policy departments) such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- The media;
- The national or European business community, including the services industry.
The programme offers you rigorous interdisciplinary training:
- to engage with new, cutting-edge research projects in the field;
- to develop analytical and communication skills that are essential in a professional research and policy environment, both at home and abroad.