Where do our graduates work?
The Human Resource & Career Management track prepares students for jobs like:
- HR consultant on topics such as recruitment, personnel selection and assessment, talent management, job evaluations, remuneration structures, performance management, and motivating and retaining employees
- HR employee
- Recruitment consultant
- Career advisor
- Learning & development consultant
- Selection psychologist
- Research & Development consultant in the field of test development and innovation
- Researcher focusing on issues such as careers, recruitment, personnel selection, socialization, or engagement
After completing the Master's degree, our alumni find jobs at organisations such as:
- National and international companies in the professional services sector
- Recruitment, selection, and assessment agencies
- Government, municipalities, and semi-public institutions
- Employment agencies
- Educational institutions, such as colleges and universities
- Specialist psychological consultancy firms
- Research institutes
A&O NIP registration / BAPD certificate
This track prepares students who also have a Bachelor’s degree in psychology for A&O NIP registration, and allows students who also have a Bachelor’s degree in psychology for obtaining the BAPD certificate (NIP).
Career coaching during your Master’s
You can make use of a wide variety of career tools and support from the UvA Student Careers Centre (SCC) during your studies. The SCC organises career events, workshops, training courses, as well as CV checks, interview practice sessions and much more.
The UvA Student Careers Centre organises several events for Bachelor's and Master's students from all disciplines. They include workshops, labour market trends, inspiring speakers, CV check, contact with employers, having a professional LinkedIn photo taken and best practises for applying to jobs.