Why choose the Entrepreneurship and Innovation track?
- This track will pay attention to both corporate organisations and new ventures. You will have guest lectures and interactions with managers from well-renowned companies, such as Bunq, ASML, Accenture and Heineken.
- You will get to know how entrepreneurs and innovators think. Which is a skill that is not only useful in new venture creation, but also heavily sought by large established corporations.
- In your thesis project, you will have freedom in your choice of subject and high-level support from your thesis supervisor.
Help new and existing companies create value
This track offers you the best of 2 worlds. Not only will you have the opportunity to take a look behind the scenes of the world’s innovative companies, but you will also explore the domain of start-ups and scale-ups.
Hi, I'm Anton! I'm a Master's student in Business Administration from Russia. Got questions about studying at the UvA? Get in touch!Chat with Anton
Graduates of the Master's in Business Administration/Innovation and Entrepreneurship track have excellent job prospects for positions in the area of innovation and corporate entrepreneurship.
As an alumnus, you can become a project leader, manager or consultant within both large established multinationals and start-ups in:
- Innovation Management
- New Business Development
- New Product or Service Development
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Process Management
- Business Sustainability or Corporate Social Responsibility
- your own venture
Is the Master’s in Business Administration for you?
Employers need qualified people who can help them solve problems and make decisions that will generate value for their business. If you have a natural interest in what makes an organisation successful, if you have a global mindset and if you are committed to teamwork, you will definitely get the most out of this programme. Are you an ambitous student, but do you not yet meet the admission requirements for the Master’s programme? Start our pre-Master’s programme in September! In only 4 months, you will gain all the necessary knowledge and skills to start your Master's.
Explore all MSc Business Administration tracks
Entrepreneurship and Innovation is one of the tracks you can opt for in our Master's in Business Administration. Take a look at the other tracks.