Where do our graduates work?
The Human Resource & Career Management track prepares you for jobs in any type of organisation. Our alumni work as:
- External or Internal HR consultant on topics such as recruitment, personnel selection and assessment, talent management, job evaluations, remuneration structures, performance management, and motivating and retaining employees
- HR employee
- Learning & Development officer
- Specialist Recruitment & Selection consultant
- Coach or Career counselor
- HR-policy advisor
- HR and/or Career management researcher
Graduates of the Human Resource & Career Management track can apply the knowledge and skills gained to address all the main issues in human resources and career development. If you also have a Bachelor’s degree in psychology, this track entitles you for A&O NIP registration, and allows you to obtain the BAPD certificate (NIP). The BAPD is only available for Dutch students.
UvA Student Careers Centre
The Student Careers Centre is there to help with your career development. You can contact them to discuss your options, ambitions and doubts at any time during your studies.
Your diploma is not a farewell
After graduating, you don't have to say goodbye to the University of Amsterdam! We are happy to help you develop your career. You can join the young alumni programme, which will assist you in mapping out your career. And as an alumnus, you can also still use the Student Careers Centre.