The RPA-BE actively encourages behavioural economic research. With the help
of the experimental method, researchers of the RPA-BE have made significant
contributions to a wide variety of topics in economics.
Cooperation with Top Institutes
- New York University: Exchange workshops for Ph-D students and collaborative
- University of Nottingham/ University of East Anglia: Exchange workshops for
- University of California at San Diego: joint grant application;
- Institute for Economic Analysis (IAE/CSIC) and Autonoma University
Barcelona: collaborative research and joint grant applications;
- Economic Science Laboratory at the University of Arizona: joint research
- University of Wisconsin: long lasting cooperation and joint research
- Stanford University: joint research projects.