Bachelor's Day: 10 March
Discover which Bachelor’s programme is the right fit
Come to the UvA Bachelor’s Day on 10 March 2018 to learn more about the UvA and explore which Bachelor’s programme is right for you.
You can now register for the UvA Bachelor's Day on 10 March.
- Programme information sessions: Find out more about the study programmes that interest you.
- International student session (‘Studying at the UvA’): Join us for a general information session about studying and living in Amsterdam. See below for more information.
- Information fairs: Visit the booths at our campus information fairs to chat with students and study advisers from each programme. You can ask questions about a specific programme or about the UvA, studying and student life. You can check the Bachelor’s Day app to find out at which campus your programme’s booth is located.
- Roeterseiland Campus tour: Join a tour of the Roeterseiland Campus. Students will guide you around campus and show you all the facilities this campus has to offer.
- Speed coaching: Are you still deciding on a programme or unsure where to begin? Join our study choice advisers for a 10-minute speed coaching session where you can share any questions or doubts. You will receive practical tips and advice on how to choose the right study programme.
International students: session about studying at the UvA
Join us for an information session about studying at the UvA as an international student. It will begin at 16:00 in the Aula (city centre). One of our admissions officers will share general information about the UvA and about practical matters such as living expenses, housing and admissions. You will also hear personal experiences from current international students and have a chance to ask them questions.
- Please take public transportation instead of your car as there is little to no parking available near our campuses.
- Please don’t forget to plan time for travelling between the locations, check the programme overview for travel times.
- Due to the high number of expected visitors, we ask that you bring only one parent/guardian to the information sessions.
- If you are planning on bringing another person, he or she can visit the information fairs and have a cup of coffee while you attend the information sessions.
- Do you have a disability or will you need special facilities? Let us know in advance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the app
A few days before the event, you will receive an email with a download link and password so that you can log into the app. With the app:
- You have your personal programme overview at your fingertips.
- You will receive a reminder (with time and location) for each of your booked information sessions.
- You can find out about any updates or changes to your booked sessions.
PLEASE NOTE: to be able to use the Bachelor's day app, be sure to register for the Bachelor's Day before 14:00 on 9 March. If you register after that, unfortunately you will not be able to access to the app.